What’s fresh about NewLeaf Performance?
We bring leading edge thinking based on our deep understanding and experience as former executives; our professional credentials in the fields of business, finance, governance, change management, human resources, social sciences and communications; our post-graduate studies; our on-going learning; and over hundred combined years of hands-on consulting experience with executives, their teams and their boards.
Turning over a new leaf…
There is much in a saying. And there is much we can do to take your organization to new performance heights, to turn a new leaf. Our expertise is people and process and we work at the individual, team and organizational level to affect the kind of transformation required for success.
Our methodology is grounded in ethical process-consultation practices where we partner with the client to tailor the best solution for their organization. We do not bring pre-packaged solutions.
This means that we work with you through a transparent and empowering process to help you arrive at the solutions that you require. This process typically includes five phases: discovery, assessment, design, development and delivery. The level of effort and time spent in any of these phases will vary greatly depending on your specific circumstances.
We reach into our abilities to adapt the consulting process to one that is most suitable to your needs, to your timeline and to your budget.
We integrate LEADING PROCESSES in consulting methodology that is supported by strong project governance and management to help you and your people go from vision to delivery as we roll-up our sleeves and work together with you.
New Leaf Enablers: Our Expertise and Certifications
- Action Learning
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Balanced Scorecard
- Communities of Practice
- Emery Open Systems Theory (OST)
- Future Search
- Kotter Change Management
- Open Space Technology
- Schein Process Consultation
- Short Learning in Relationships
- Search Conference
Subject Matter Expertise
- Business Architecture
- Change Management
- Corporate values and ethics
- Emotional Intelligence
- Employee Engagement
- Executive/Team Coaching
- Financial Management
- Group Dynamics
- Facilitation and Training Design
- Human Resources Management
- Internal Audit
- Learning and Development
- Organizational Behaviour
- Organizational Development
- Organizational Design
- Organizational Reviews
- Project Management
- Public Sector Administration
- Risk management
- Team Dynamics
- Barrett Values Centre–Cultural Transformation Tools
- Centre for Human Studies – Coaching and Group Facilitation
- Interpersonal Relationships (FiRO-B)
- Learning Style Inventory (LSI)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- PROSCI Enterprise Change Management
- Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI)
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
- Hay Classification