Entry-level consultant in organizational development/change management from $50,000 to $65,000.
NewLeaf Performance (NewLeaf), a multidisciplinary consulting firm, is looking for Leafers (as we call ourselves!) – to join our team of management consulting professionals. We have current and anticipated full- and part-time positions for entry-level consultants. We aim to suit people’s busy lives!
Please join our vibrant team with your passion for organizational leadership, humanity in the workplace, authentic demeanour, and care for making a difference in this world.
Founded in 2013, NewLeaf is a vibrant consulting firm with an inclusive, open, and respectful culture.
We specialize in organizational effectiveness and change leadership. We pride ourselves on continuous learning and on combining social and management sciences to optimize the performance and workplace well-being of our clients.
We promote and value environments that are free of violence, harassment, intimidation and discrimination for ourselves and our clients. We are leading-edge enablers of organizational alignment through workplace assessments, authentic change management, and organizational culture.
We offer a full and generous suite of employee benefits – that you can customize to suit your preferences!
To learn more about our team and our work, please click here.
NewLeaf is looking to fill at least two entry-level consultant positions: one immediately and one within the subsequent six months.
The consultant will be responsible for working closely with senior management consultants on their change management and organizational development projects in the following manner:
- Project management, work plan development, status reporting, project library management.
- Literature research, review, and synthesis.
- Discussion guide, questionnaire and facilitation design.
- Conducting interviews, group facilitation, meetings.
- Note taking, compilation, synthesis.
- Analysis and interpretation of findings and development of recommendations.
- Report writing, creating visually appealing and on-point presentations.
- Working horizontally on multiple large-scale projects involving several interdisciplinary experts, including workplace risk assessments, and workplace assessments.
- Participating on an ongoing basis in administrative and business development activities on behalf of NewLeaf.
- Any candidate interested in joining us is invited to send their application file. A special invitation is extended to visible minorities, women, and members of the LGBTQ2S+ community.
- As an entry-level consultant, you hold an undergraduate degree in business administration or a related field with some professional work experience, and you are eager to make a difference in the world.
- You are ideally fluent in French and English, both spoken and written.
- You are a Canadian citizen.
- You hold or can qualify to hold a Government of Canada Secret Clearance.
We are totally open to what works best for you! Tell us what you are looking for; full-time or part-time; number of days per week; the other commitments you need to honour, etc.
Tools and Benefits.
We equip our employees with a variety of work-from-home tools. Our total compensation is generous and includes your creating a benefits package that suits your needs.
Application and Selection Process.
- Your application package should include:
- A cover letter telling us about the organizational development, change or leadership theory that inspires you most and how you include it in your work, and your preferred working arrangements; and
- Your (max 4-page) CV.
- Send all in PDF in all confidence to Ms. Caroline Lavigne at [email protected].
- Please indicate in the email subject line: “Call for Applications – Entry-Level Consultant.”
- Important Dates.
- The sooner the better, by May 12, 2023.
- Interview dates: May 22-26, 2023.
- Expected hiring timeframe: June 2023.